Customer Success Offerings
At BoomID, customer success is focused on helping our customers meet their business goals. To help maximize the impact and value of our products, the customer success team works closely with clients to assess the BoomID product adoption, identify changes in requirements and needs, provide insights into the product road map, and work together on short and long term plans to assure they meet the customers’ future goals. For this purpose BoomID offers customer success management in two service levels:
BoomID will provide to the Enterprise Support Level customer access to a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to provide the following:
- Routine Communication: Customer and BoomID CSM will meet on a recurrent basis to discuss ongoing topics. Customers may approach the CSM ad hoc by email or phone if topics need to be discussed outside the regular communication schedule.
- Escalation Management: CSM to act as a named escalation manager to coordinate issue management, escalation, and resolution with BoomID support to minimize service impacts to the customer.
- Best Practices and Education: The CSM will advise and guide the customer on the best practices of using BoomID products aligned with the customer’s needs.
- Quarterly Meeting: The CSM and customer will meet on a quarterly basis to review ongoing support status, review status of ongoing plans, coordinate new plans, and review usage data.
For the Enterprise Premier Support customers BoomID will provide everything in Enterprise-level support and will add the following:
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Semi-annual Business Review: This review will happen in conjunction with the relevant quarterly meetings and will include: sharing prescriptive product roadmaps, identifying how current and futureBoomID products and capabilities map to the customer’s needs and plans, review customer usage of the BoomID products and provide recommendations, and coordinate executive level strategic discussions.
- Be a Customer Advocate: The CSM will act as a liaison to internal teams and functions within BoomID to address business and technical issues, coordinate technical discovery and deep dive meetings with BoomID product management or engineering to discuss customer requirements as they relate to the product roadmap and help drive prioritization of customer feature requests.
- Early Access: The CSM will coordinate and manage the customer’s participation in early access programs to new BoomID products and features.